The carbon market provides a useful instrument for addressing GHG emissions in a way that provides an economic incentive for fostering low carbon transition. To date the domestic and the international market continue to serve as a support mechanism in the implementation of low carbon-based project. It is expected that Article 6 under the Paris Agreement will further drive both climate and carbon financing and one that countries and companies globally needs to be well positioned to key into this opportunity.
As an organization well positioned on climate change issues, we work with CL-Invest and CL Oslo on carbon financing project activities. We possess the expertise in identifying and developing GHG emission reductions as well as the methodological tools and standards used to quantify the emission reduction necessary for obtaining carbon financing. Our expertise is in identification, development, and implementation of GHG emission mitigation projects. We have a competitive advantage in this area of environmental consulting.
We work with both private and public institutions on exploring opportunities in the ever-growing carbon market. Our expertise in this subject area includes,
- Identification and development of carbon finance projects and other project-based emission reduction projects.
- Transparency, monitoring, reporting and verification (MRV) in the relevant NDC sector.
- Support in NDC development and assessing the role of exploring result-based carbon financing.
- Development of project opportunities under new crediting mechanisms such as the EU Fuel Quality Directive.
Working with our partner company (CL-Invest Norway), we have also expanded our scope to cover new areas such as:
- Consultancy services on the deployment of Vapor Recovery Units (VRU) projects
- Consultancy services on the development of nature-based projects.